size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-20-2024, 02:59 PM

Caedes' grip tightened as he saw the spark of fear reignite in Delaeni's eyes. Her feeble apology and stuttered words only deepened his irritation. It was becoming a tiresome cycle of events. He felt the thin stream of blood against his fingers, warm and sticky, so unlike her cold, trembling flesh. The flesh of a creature no more than a husk of obedience and suffering.

“Apologize?” The scarred brute sneered, his voice dripping with disdain as it rumbled deep from his chest. “For what, Delaeni? For being weak? For cowering before me? Your words are as empty as your actions. As your life. Her mention of the Sultan and the teachings of submission brought a bitter laugh from Caedes, a harsh and mocking sound that cut through the chilling air. He leaned closer, his eyes boring into hers, searching for any flicker of defiance, any sign of a spirit that wasn't completely broken. Of course  – none still. He wanted to tear into her and find it, if it could be found at all.

“The Sultan may desire submission,” He said, his voice a low, dangerous whisper as he dropped his maw to one disk-like ear. “But I am not the Sultan. And I demand more than mindless obedience. Do you think groveling and whimpering will save you? Do you think I want to see you on your knees, begging for mercy? You do that everyday. It’s meaningless.” His grip on her chin tightened painfully for a moment before he released her, shoving her back with a rough, dismissive motion. He stood over her, his tail lashing in frustration, the muscles of his ruined frame trembling with barely restrained anger.

“Show me something, Delaeni,” He growled. “Fight back. Resist. Scream. Give me a reason to believe you are worth more than the dirt beneath my feet. Even for a moment.” He paused, watching her intently, his eyes sharp and unyielding. “Or are you truly nothing but a submissive, broken creature? Is that all you will ever be? A weak, trembling slave with no will of her own? Surely you suffer no matter what you do, so what is the price of lashing out now when I am telling you to?” He took a step back, giving her room, his challenge clear. “Come on, Delaeni. Show me. You can think of it as an order, if it suits you. Now.” The air was thick with tension, the weight of his words hanging heavily between them. Caedes waited, his gaze locked on hers, searching for any sign that she would rise to his challenge, that she would find the strength within herself to defy him, even if only for a moment.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bilgewater Baptism The Polar Sound 06:07 PM, 04-26-2024 03:58 PM, 06-10-2024