size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-20-2024, 03:59 PM

Caedes watched the turmoil play out on Delaeni's face, her horror and confusion clear as day. Her trembling hand, smeared with blood, her pitiful laugh, the accusation in her voice - it all amused him in a dark, detached way. She was terrified, a broken creature caught in a web of obedience and fear, unable to fathom the idea of resistance. Cattle. A lamb, even. Fit for slaughter. Something in him truly hated the scene before him, and he had yet to figure out why.

Trick you? Caedes repeated, his voice a mocking echo of her own. “You think this is a trick? You believe I am playing some cruel game with you?” He shook his head, another bitter laugh escaping his lips as he regarded the battered thing at his feet. “You misunderstand, Delaeni. This is no trick. This is my desire. Are you not meant to fulfill those?” He loomed over her like a dark storm cloud, his eyes boring into hers with a cold intensity; almost mad with the desire to have what he’s asked of her. What will it take? Must he will it out from her? Must he grab her hand himself and slash it across his face himself? He crouched down again, bringing his face level with hers, his breath hot against her skin once again. “I am offering you a chance, Delaeni. A chance to break free from the chains that bind you, all while giving me what I desire. Or are you a glutton for punishment? Would you prefer I maim you? Fuck you?” The words fell from his lips like venom, his massive frame a threat in and of itself as he stared down at her. God he wanted her to lash out. “Make your choice.” 

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bilgewater Baptism The Polar Sound 06:07 PM, 04-26-2024 03:58 PM, 06-10-2024