size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
TrenRanu

Pride - DemisexualRapid Poster - Gold1K
05-20-2024, 04:46 PM

Caedes' frustration reached a boiling point as he watched Delaeni stammer and squirm, her fear and confusion overwhelming her. Her pitiful pleas and tearful eyes only served to deepen his irritation. This cycle of submission and terror was suffocating, and he was determined to break it, one way or another.

“Can't? Won't? Not your place? Your purpose right now, is to do whatever I command. Is it not?” He repeated, his voice a menacing growl as he grabbed her face. His grip ironclad as he forced her to look directly into his eyes, their noses almost touching. “If you won't choose, then I will make the choice for you.” He said, before swiftly yanking her head closer and bared his arm before her mouth. “Open your mouth.” The obsidian brute commanded, his voice low and dangerous. “Sink your teeth into my flesh. I made it easy for you, little sidi. Now do as you’re told.” His words were a demand, leaving no room for defiance. He could see the panic and indecision in her eyes, the turmoil that raged within her. Her hesitation only fueled his anger, his need to see some sign of defiance, some spark of resistance. “Last chance.” Verdant fire in his gaze, the dire brute growled, his voice a deadly whisper as he pressed his arm hard against her mouth, the muscles in his frame tensing as he sought what he desired from the little sidi. Undoing her or not, his mind was a calm, cold wave of compulsion.

"speaking"

Caedes is a mature character, viewer discretion is advised.
Unless otherwise stated, assume he is not wearing his feathered skull mask.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bilgewater Baptism The Polar Sound 06:07 PM, 04-26-2024 03:58 PM, 06-10-2024