size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-20-2024, 06:12 PM

Just noticing how his eyes were, the color almost like a teal color. The C scar adding some character to his own facial features, he offered a tender smile. "Doesn't it hurt?" She just had to ask, Mae's curiousity beaming threw. He had asked the question of those her and her own pack believed in. As she looked towards the skys then to Reaper, a smile crossing her maw. "Theres three, well ones a Goddess of Mercy who goes by the one whos like a decision maker in a sense. One God would uphold taking the sick and ill. Then without death who was the one I just mentioned, there wouldn't be no life and creation the first and foremost Goddess." She smiled, but paused. Drawing a line with her paw in the muddied dirt.

"My fathers pack Celestial Skies as I stated. But the main Goddess I remember mother speaking stories that grandmothers stories when she was just a pup when she and her mother would go to her. To learn, to help. The Goddess was also a healer, a well known healer." A smile brightened her facial features. "I know it began with a L -," she would think it over for a second then it came to her, excitedly she spoke out. "Liacye, she was the Goddess of life. And a well known healer that my grandmother when she was a young pup went to see a few times." Excitement raced threw her.

Looking up towards the sky above. Her tail dancing around behind her as she thought of her father and the pack. "I think we are both lucky, I mean who knows what others roam these lands. Maybe it's time to figure out by chance?" The young lass tilted her head then bounced a few feet ahead.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To a room with some lace and paper flowers Aspen Dam 06:31 PM, 05-15-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024