size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - Bisexual1K
05-20-2024, 06:40 PM

Mae happily listened to him, relieved to see that he was no longer in pain. "I understand why it holds such deep meaning," she replied, her tail still wagging behind her. His calming voice filled the air as he listened attentively to her words, something that she truly appreciated.

"My great grandmother and her mother visited her seeking knowledge. Ever since I was young, my mother would talk about Liacye and other family members," she said, watching him with wide eyes filled with disbelief. "I recall a few tales that have been handed down through generations," Maes own vocal cords softly echoed.

She turned to face him, observing how he seemed lost in thought. She didn't want to interrupt him, but she couldn't resist. "Are you alright?" Her voice was barely a whisper, her eyes meeting those of a deer nearby. "Shhh," she said almost silently, trying not to startle the animal. It was a small doe, but enough to provide them with food. She circled around, crawling on the ground, feeling her underbelly grow damp from the water.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. To a room with some lace and paper flowers Aspen Dam 06:31 PM, 05-15-2024 10:10 PM, 09-14-2024