gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
05-20-2024, 07:59 PM

Talyssa insisted that he was strong and the marbled brute released a low chuckle. Despite being rather full of himself, Quill didn't feel as though he was strong. It was nice to hear that she believed so, however. Her comment about surviving along brought another chuckle.  "It's not terribly difficult. Kill. Eat. Don't be the one getting eaten." He flashed the speckled fae a winning grin.  "Bears especially find our kind tasty." Throwback to the time that he saved her from a grizzly when she was younger.

The woman's next question made him stop and consider. Quill was quiet for a moment, his expression pensive. Did he have regrets? After a time, the man shook his head, braided mane swaying slightly with the action.  "I don't regret it. I've seen many things and learned many lessons that a homebody might never experience." Brows lifted slightly and the brute opened his mouth to speak once more, but Talyssa's paw found her way onto his own. Blue and pink eyes shifted downward, looking at their joined paws. His former words were swept away on the breeze as he stared down at her small, delicate digits.

Something rose up within Quill as he looked at their paws. Something fierce. Something possessive. Something protective and covetous. Part of him wanted to claim Talyssa. He wanted to consume her, make her bend to his will and promise to be only his. Genetic memory passed down from his father, perhaps? Silence stretched between them for a time and, eventually, Quill turned his big paw over so that their pads were touching.

"I don't regret choosing the life of a nomad," he began, bringing his gaze back up to meet her crystal blues once more.  "But that's not to say that I might yearn for something more in the future. If I found a woman capable of taming the heathen in me," playful amusement flickered across his handsome features,  "Then I very well might settle down if that is what she wished." He wasn't exactly the type to write home about, but if Talyssa asked it of him, he would try.

"Quill Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Thousand Rainy Days Waterfall Peak 01:03 AM, 04-25-2024 06:51 AM, 06-24-2024