An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-20-2024, 08:34 PM

Raid. They all knew it would come soon, and oh what a thrill! Finally, action! About fucking time. She only wished she wasn’t nauseous. Probably a rancid pound of meat, bad luck for her; she was used to it.

Absinth moved with an impish spirit regardless, her monochromatic form blending into the shadows as she advanced. Her emerald eyes quickly zeroed in on Basilisk, the giant new Warlord she had a nice fight with before — The fae smirked at the brute, but he would not be her opponent today.

Absinth's gaze shifted, catching sight of Aresenn, the fiery brute coming to life as he battled a winged wolf who looked strikingly like Wylan. But she pushed the thought aside. A grin spread across Absinth’s face, appreciating her brute’s masculine form for a moment or two.

Then she saw her — Andromeda. Immediately a mischievous glint entered her eyes. Of course she would draw Absinth’s attention. She moved, a predatory sway in her hips which propelled her disciplined form forward. Each step had brought her closer to the chaos, but it was Andromeda who captivated her all the while. Absinth couldn’t resist making her presence known as she closed in. Target acquired, and a lovely one at that.

“I do hope you’re looking for me, my lovely Andromeda?” The monochromatic fae called out with a playful smirk, her tail lashing behind her. She dropped her skull down, leveling it with her shoulders as her pulse thrummed with excitement, a challenge plain on the gorgeous etch of her features. Then she pushed forward, coming to embrace Andy with a flirtatious laugh — which also doubled as a move to tackle and roll them if successful.

Absinth vs Andromeda for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Forward we March! The Polar Sound 04:25 PM, 05-20-2024 10:45 AM, 06-20-2024