An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-20-2024, 08:45 PM
Delphi can see upon the girl’s face the disappointment that it’s not someone else. Honestly, she’s not surprised either. Vidarr had spread his presence far and wide, it would be a longtime from now before she expected anyone to know her name. But still, she pushes down the snarky bite of her self doubt and smiles back at Jay.

“Why yes, Vidarr has stepped down to spend time with family so I have taken his place. Since he’s getting on in years, he’s decided not to come back,” there’s a tinge of sadness to her expression, her smile slipping for a moment before she tucks all back away. Vidarr was like a grandfather to her and even saying it still made her sad. 

Her tail does wag though as Jay requests a place within Hemlock. “Oh, we would love to have you! Healers are always welcome. I actually expertise in healing myself if you would like some lessons,” her smile brightens as she looks up at Jay, a warm and hopefully look drowning out her previous sour mood.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The gods told me this is home Fenrir's Maw 06:26 PM, 04-23-2024 03:55 PM, 06-10-2024