An icon representing the specialty Knight Knight

gems
size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Bunni

Rapid Poster - GoldWordyUnderachieverCritical Fail!
05-20-2024, 08:57 PM
It’s clear in the way Delphi stands that she’s relived she’s given a sign of welcome. Her shoulders relax and her tail wags a few times before she motions for her own companions to push the crate of glass jars forward. They’re clearly dusty and in need of a good wash, but Delphi hopes that Corbie would be able to put them to use.

“Pleasure Corbie, I’m Delphi of the newly crowned Hemlock,” she smiles, something between pleasant and nervous. “Vidarr recently stepped down and handed the pack over to me. I wanted to introduce myself and Hemlock so we could start on a new relationship. Not an alliance, but I want to hone my wolves’ skills and abilities, and I’ve heard your pack is good at craftsmanship. So I was hoping, once my pack has accrued some experience, we could trade every so often. A friendlier relationship I’m sure than what Vidarr had laid out,” her nervousness shows as she ends her little speech, but she doesn’t back down from her offer.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Bees both sting and make honey The Range 06:06 AM, 04-30-2024 01:53 PM, 10-02-2024