gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Indie

05-20-2024, 10:28 PM
Arachne studied the stranger before her, taking note of his peculiar demeanor. His eyes were so intense, the deep crimson shade hardly straying from her own eyes. It was somewhat unnerving, yet she did her best to maintain an exterior of calm indifference. His words, however, only served to perplex her further.

"I see..." She murmured, a thoughtful look crossing her delicate features. "I felt drawn to explore this place," she admitted, a hint of a smile tugging at the corners of her lips as she glanced briefly at the waves rolling in and out rhythmically. "It’s pretty, isn’t it?” She asked, a touch of wonder in her voice as she gestured towards the vast expanse of ocean.

She felt a pang of curiosity prick her heart as she studied her new-found acquaintance. "I'm not exactly fond of the cold- I don’t think swimming would be a good idea." she joked lightly with a soft chuckle, pulling her gaze back to meet his. She hoped her light-hearted nature might put him at ease, or at least make him more receptive to conversation. Or perhaps … that was just his normal demeanor. Who was to say? “My name is Arachne.” She offered, allowing that naive grin to broaden ever so slightly.

"Arachne Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Winter Grey Ocean Bay Fontamo Bay 09:41 PM, 05-19-2024 03:56 PM, 07-04-2024