An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-20-2024, 10:29 PM
Absinth chuckled, the sound low and full of promise. “Oh Andy, you always know just how to make my heart race.” She leaned into Andy's attempt, savoring the closeness, but then attempted to shift her weight abruptly, using the momentum to twist and attempt to pin the lavender woman beneath her. The attempt only paused as her breath came hot and fast against Andy’s ear so she could whisper into the shell, “You know I prefer a more... hands-on approach.”

Their bodies entwined in a dance of strength and skill, Absinth’s tail lashed behind her with excitement. She could feel Andy’s muscles tensing, both of them straining for dominance, yet relishing the intimate struggle. She didn’t want the moment to end, not at all. With a sly grin, Absinth pressed closer, her voice a husky murmur as she tried to leverage the larger woman down, “Is this close enough for you, my lovely?”

Andy’s laughter filled her ears, and Absinth couldn't resist joining in, the sound a wild, joyous harmony amidst the chaos of the battlefield. The thrill of the fight, the feel of Andy’s body against hers, the electric tension between them – it was everything she hoped for. “Let’s see who falls first, shall we? Winner gets a nice long kiss, hmm?” She teased, her roguish voice purring seductively, her sultry body pushing against Andy with renewed vigor, their playful combat a dance of shadows and light, heat and challenge intertwined.

Absinth vs Andromeda for Dominance
Round 2/2
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Forward we March! The Polar Sound 04:25 PM, 05-20-2024 10:45 AM, 06-20-2024