size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
05-21-2024, 09:08 PM

Ember isn't kept waiting more than a moment before her sister's voice, alert as ever meaning that she hadn't disturbed her sleep, called for her to come in. Ember lifted a paw to the handle on the door and pulled it to lift the latch, then pushed the door open and stepped inside carrying the tea tray as carefully as she could manage. Steady now, you've so close, Em! As she entered her sister's room, Ember immediately spotted Clove in bed, giving her sister as big a smile as she could around the tray precariously balanced in her jaws, her tail wagging behind her. "Hai Chlof, ah hup ahm nah dishturbin ou," Em did her best to say around the tray in her jaws. She kicked the door shut to give them some privacy while she carried the tray over to one of Clove's tables to set it down. With her mouth free again, she shot Clove a little smile. "Gods, I don't know how Dad manages to talk with a whole sword in his mouth!" She was sure that with practice she'd get better at it too, but right now she was still learning.

The dark-furred Carpathian fae picked up one of the saucers with a cup filled with tea and carried it over to the bed, setting it carefully down on the soft mattress for her lighter coated sister. Then she went and fetched her own, carrying it over to join Clove. "I hope I'm not bothering you. I was just making myself some tea and I realized we hadn't hung out just the two of us for a bit, and... well, that didn't feel right to me. So I thought maybe you'd like some tea too." Ember would wait for Clove to grant her permission to stay before she made herself comfortable in her sibling's room, and only once she had it would she lay down and get settled with Clove on the soft, expansive bed.

"I'm sorry I've been kinda distant lately," Em began to apologize, shifting her tea cup side to side with an idle paw while she spoke. "I've just... had a lot on my mind." Surely Clove was aware of the situation between her and their father by now. It seemed all the Hallows had picked up on the tension. "How have you been? Get up to any fun adventures, or smooch any new princes lately?" She shot Clove a teasing grin, knowing she was asking for it, but like come on, the joke was right there!

"Sisters" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The one I can confide in Amron's Castle 02:41 AM, 05-17-2024 05:19 AM, 08-14-2024