gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
Helix0565
05-22-2024, 02:13 PM
Reaper heard the call from miles away. Moloch guided him to the source of the call, the large vast boneyard he had visited before for a spar. It seemed his training was not done yet. When he approached the summoner, he dipped his head in respect and gave a smile. "Greetings. I am Reaper Malice Bloodjaw. I heard your call for a fight." He introduced himself politely. He motioned to Moloch. "Will we be doing this without our companions?? I can tell Moloch to stay out of it." He asked curiously, tilting his head slightly. The bird perched upon his shoulders and cawed, preening it's feathers as he waited for a response. "I must say, I take this will be friendly spar hmm?" His smooth voice asked once more. He wanted all the information laid before him before agreeing and beginning the fight. The woman before him seem formidable and seemed to be much older than. She would surely have the experience over him.
Reaper has a black raven named Moloch who is with him 24/7. Reaper will send this bird to stalk and report on his love one's well beings.

Reaper also ALWAYS smells of dead, rotten, corpses. He rolls in them daily to preserve his signature scent.

Reaper's voice claim is Stolas from Helluva Boss.

Mae Torres may enter any of Reaper's threads at any given time.