size
Small species
build
Light
player
Plymouth
05-22-2024, 04:59 PM

Krakarak

He stopped his staring once as he thought he heard something above him. Scratching claws? But then, after a few more seconds of listening, he didn't hear it again and, well, the mirror called. He stared at himself for a little while longer before picking it up in his beak, turning a bit to try to get it ravenman-handled.

That was how he noticed that he wasn't alone anymore. He caught a glimpse of a wolf in the mirror but more concerningly, a polar bear inching nearer and nearer to him. "AAAAHHH!" He screeched in dismay, dropping the mirror and flapping his wings in a flurry of panic. A few feathers flew away in his wild haste of beating his wings, he lifted off his perch and tried to fly upwards. Only to remember that he was within a structure after he smacked his beak against the ceiling and fell back down onto the desk and then tumbled to the floor. Unharmed, mostly, but he would surely be bruised a bit later. "Адхчш еьш пе! Звеьяе! С адхчш шьяше ждда! С яуеьи!" "Don't eat me! Please! I don't taste good! I swear!" The words flowed out in the harsh squawks and caws of the Corvid Tongue before he realized that his pleas would likely fall on deaf ears if his assailants couldn't even understand him. He appealed again in English. "No eat, Krakarak! He no taste good! Krak Krak! Don't eat! Krak do anything! Don't kill, please!" He really, really, REALLY didn't want to end up in a bear or wolf's belly.

quoth the raven

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024