Master Intellectual (250)

An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-22-2024, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 05-22-2024, 05:49 PM by Wylan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Wylan knew the moment the bird had spotted them, and it instantly flew upwards. Crashing into the ceiling above. Glacier darted forward, clearly intending to grab it on its downward fall. Wylan giggled again at the silly birds crashing. He did love birds, but he couldn't deny Glaciers need to eat. Before words actual words fell out of its mouth. He only knew of companions that could speak.

“Glacier, Glacier, stop!” He called, jumping forward and grabbing his little bear by the scruff of its neck. He pulled it back gently, waiting a moment for him to calm before releasing him. Once he was sure no one was going to be eating any birds today, he gave himself a moment to assess the situation.

He inched slowly closer to the bird himself now, spreading his long wings out a little bit as he did so. “Hey, it’s okay, I won’t hurt you. Are you lost?”< /font> He asked, gentling his voice into his soothing healer’s tones.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024