An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-22-2024, 06:38 PM

Absinth's gaze was alight with a mix of pride and affection as she observed the newcomer. The ravens fluttered around her, like a living cloak of feathers and whispers. They seemed just as curious about the strange bird as she was. She watched him closely, noticing the initial panic in his eyes give way to cautious curiosity.

As he relaxed his wings and spoke, Absinth grinned widely, nodding as she heard his broken speech. She quite enjoyed speaking to them, and as Aresenn had once said — she may have been more raven than wolf now. She stepped closer, her movements consistent and unthreatening to not jostle the birds atop her tines, allowing them to continue their dance around her antlered head. “Krakarak, is it? A fitting name for one so handsome as yourself,” She said, her voice gentle and welcoming, a purr to the timbre as she eyed him. “Yes, these straight-line stones are strange, aren't they? This is called The Wall.” She spoke normally, or what she considered normal for simple conversation with a corvid. Who could tell? At times there were some so very intelligent, and there were some who did not speak at all.

Her emerald gaze met his beady purple eyes, and she saw the curiosity and wonder reflected there. “I am from a cold place as well. It is very comforting here, much better than the heat of the south.” She smiled, her lips curling in that impish way, making her seem both kind and mischievous all in one monochromatic package. “My name is Absinth,” She continued, tilting her head down slightly in a bowing greeting. Her ears perked at the sound of her flock, who seemed to enunciate her words and lend their own introduction. They cawed loudly, a chorus of Lady Absinth! and Wolf-RavenKin! their eyes never leaving Krakarak. “And yes, these ravens are my friends, my kin. They speak to me, and I to them.” She raised a paw, and one of the ravens landed on her arm, its dark eyes studying Krakarak with interest. A kraw-ed Hello came from its thick beak.

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore— The Wall 04:25 PM, 05-22-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024