size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
05-22-2024, 07:42 PM

Illusion's breath came in ragged gasps, her body aching, her muscles burning. But the fire within her burned brighter than ever, fueled by Cadaver's words and his blind fury. The pain in her shoulder where his teeth had grazed was a sharp reminder of how much she had angered her brother, but she found humor in the situation. If this is what it took to have his gaze set on her, it was a fine deal.

She saw his smirk, heard his chilling declaration, and felt a surge of defiance at it. Her silver eyes narrowed, locking onto his as he lunged at her again. He was a force of nature, a storm of monochromatic rage, but she was not about to be swept away. He would know her wrath. The ire of a loved one taken for granted.

"Break me?"
The girl spat back, a laugh in her voice, tone laced with both rage and twisted determination. "I’ve never been whole, brother. I’ve been broken from the moment I was born. Just. Like. You.” The sickness of her mind, the missing pieces that would never fall into place. Her imperfection. His, too.  Teeth split the delicate flesh of her lips as she bit down on them, her indignation at being anything less than perfect… a horrible curse. Would her insulting words pierce him the same way?

As he lunged, aiming to tackle her to the ground, Illusion braced herself. She did not twist her body away, she didn’t use his momentum against him. She did not even try to sidestep his charge. Instead she let him come, let her body take the brunt of his attack. She welcomed it.

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sick Like Me Tar Pits 03:02 PM, 04-26-2024 02:42 PM, 06-07-2024