An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-22-2024, 08:04 PM

Wylan paired forward at the collapsed raven in curiosity. He was still trying to figure out if this bird was someone’s lost companion, or if there were other birds out there that could speak. He supposed if companions could learn, others could too, right? There was a whole slew of catastrophic implications there that he was far too young to grasp.

“Did you get hurt? I’m a healer, if anything hurts I could take a look?” he offered gently, still keeping a somewhat polite distance between them. But he inched forward completely by accident every few moments. Curiosity getting the better of the young wolf. “A new life, yeah? That’s really cool. But don’t you miss the old life, too?” He couldn’t imagine stepping away from his friends or family. At least, not for long.

“Yeah, I’ve got wings, but I can’t use them to fly. I tried, and tried, but I guess I’m too heavy” He explained, dejection and sadness creeping into his voice. He always wanted to be able to fly… it seemed kind of cruel sometimes. To have these awesome wings, but still be denied the sky.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024