An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-22-2024, 10:20 PM

Wylan started a careful examination on the Raven, though the bird was quite different to what he was accustomed to. “I’m going to check your wings” he warned the glossy creature before gently pulling out the wings to ensure nothing was sprained. He wasn’t seeing much wrong with the bird, but he had an idea of something that might help. Wylan was a wolf that liked to snack, and he had a few honeyed treats made from the honey in his mothers beehive in his healer’s bag. “Here, maybe these will help?” He suggested, pulling a couple out and offering them to the bird.

“Old, new, old-old… Wylan scratched his head with the end of a wing-tip. “Like, three lives ago? This life, previous life, and a previous-previous life? And you miss the last one?” He asked, trying to untangle their sentence.

He giggled a little at the idea that perhaps he needed more learning than a bird to get him flying. If only it was that easy. “I’ve tried jumping off a cliff, jumping off a tree. Getting a running head start… Maybe you’ll have some ideas?” He suggested. He certainly wasn’t above trying something new.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024