size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
05-23-2024, 12:22 AM

The impact was harsh, and powerful. Her skull smacking against the ground, her vision swimming. She felt his weight, his warmth, his teeth all at once. Gods that be, what was this sensation?

Illusion's laughter rang out uncontrollably, sharp and mocking, as she lay beneath Cadaver, her body pinned but her spirit unbroken and twisted as it had always been. Her breaths were coming in short, gasping pants, eyes half lidded with the pain of her fleshy bodice. But within her mind? The pain was exquisite, each prick of his claws, each bite of his teeth a small taste of agony that she savored. She relished in it, in the raw, horrible emotion it drew from him. His rage was a storm, and she was the eye, calm and calculating within the chaos. Was this not the picture of perfection? She certainly thought so.

“Do you really hate me, brother?” She echoed his question, her voice a soft, clinical tone that cut through the air between them. The girl tilted her head slightly to peer up at him, silver eyes meeting his familiar dual-toned gaze with a mixture of amusement and adoration. “Oh, but Cadaver, I love you. Her breath still came in short, painful bursts as this was her first real injury in her life, but she ignored it, focusing instead on the delicious sight of her brother's crumbling resolve. She raised a paw, tracing it over the lacerated flesh of her scruff with a chiming whine, then raised her bloodied fingers up against his cheek in a mockery of tenderness. See what you’ve done?

She chuckled softly, a sound devoid of warmth but so peaceful as she kept his stare. “I will always love you — my favorite.” Illusion shifted slightly beneath him, the movement sending fresh waves of pain through her body, but she welcomed it even as it caused her to wince, embraced it as her teeth grit in pain. Ah, but what could she say? She felt no fear, she couldn’t. But maybe if she pushed him, he would return to her. “So break me. Fine. Do it. But breaking me still won't make you whole. It won't fix what's wrong inside you. What’s wrong inside me. But together? We could be  whole.” She huffed out, her eyes trained on his, so intent it was maddening. All she wanted was to not be forgotten by the only soul that mattered to her.

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sick Like Me Tar Pits 03:02 PM, 04-26-2024 02:42 PM, 06-07-2024