size
Medium
build
Light
player
TrenRanu

Pride - Polysexual
05-23-2024, 06:41 PM

Yes, Cadaver, that’s my logic.” She murmured, her voice soft and almost tender, edged with the sharp hiss of her breathing. Illusion's laughter bubbled up again, a chilling sound, yet oddly affectionate. She felt his weight shift, the warmth of his body pressing into hers, and she reveled in the twisted closeness of it. His breath was hot against her neck, his voice a whisper of conflicted longing that resonated with the darkest parts of her soul. Had he come to his senses now? Pity.

“This is love. The only kind we know. Unconditional. It won’t abandon us. It can’t.” Her silver eyes glimmered with a perverse delight as she looked up at him, her gaze unwavering despite the pain and the blood. She may not have felt fear, but physical pain was a different monster for her to deal with. Her young, previously unmarred body was left with its first scars; and her first taste of real pain. Though it was refreshing, in a way she couldn’t fully articulate quite yet. The price was just, the reward? She knew what true love was now.

She shifted beneath him, her body aching with every movement, but ignoring the pleas of her muscles. One paw brushing against the wound she’d left on his chest, a breathy giggle escaping her. “You crave my closeness, and I crave yours. I don’t understand it, not really. But… We are bound. Our flaws, our blood, our desires. Don’t you see?” Her bloodied fingers moved to trace his cheek again, leaving a trail of crimson on his fur. She is mesmerized by the sight, her blood sullying the albino side of his face. “I- I want that.” She paused, a wicked smile curling her lips as she searched his gaze for the answers she needed, the ones neither knew yet. She could be his. His sister. His doll, pretty and forever. Whatever he wanted, she could be it. His tongue came to clean the wound he’d inflicted, and with it came a sting and a choked gasp in her throat. It was warm, too warm. Her hind legs scrabbled against the ground, discomfort she couldn’t get rid of.

Her voice dropped to a whisper, haunting, a trembled out prayer. ”Break me if you must, Cadaver. Tear me apart. But once you have, you can’t take it back. Ever. I won’t let you.” Illusion's laughter filled the air once more, a sound that was both eerie and enchanting. She embraced the pain, the blood, the darkness; she didn’t have to pretend. She didn’t have to fake a smile, fake that she was kind or innocent. This was her reality, their reality. And she would not have it any other way.

illu

Illu lacks general emotions, be warned her brain isn't wired right.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Sick Like Me Tar Pits 03:02 PM, 04-26-2024 02:42 PM, 06-07-2024