size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
Skelle

Samhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-24-2024, 03:41 AM
The guilt and regret that she felt made it easy for her to fall for Illusions little game. She vowed to be better from here on out, though she knew that would be quite the task given the lasting effect it had certainly began to have.

"I know sweetheart, I wish things could've been different," she responded with a sad smile, though she was eager to hear what she had been up to and it quickly formed into a more pleasant expression, happy that her daughter was discovering herself. She was even seemingly close to Cadaver and wondered if their relationship dipped in the same direction that she knew Terror and Gruesome were headed in. She just wanted her children to be happy, and if that meant in the arms of a sibling... well, she wouldn't complain.

"I would love for you to sing me a song sometime," she began with the same smile, pausing for a moment before continuing. "You've grown into a beautiful young woman, and a strong one at that. I'm proud of you," she finished and leaned forward to nuzzle her once more.

"Speech!"

CODE © SKELLE/WITCHDOGTOR DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
Commissions are open! Check out my shop here!

PSA: I own widow's design as of 2/25/2022

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. how have you been Dancefloor of the Gods 07:20 PM, 04-08-2024 01:55 AM, 07-07-2024