size
Large
build
Light
player
Joe

Pride - Bisexual
05-24-2024, 12:37 PM

Ember didn't have to wait long for her grandmother to show up, the raven black form of the Carpathian family's eldest matriarch coming down the slope of the hills to join her at the beachhead. The younger fae's braided tail gave a happy wag and she rose to meet Tamsyn's affectionate nuzzle with one of her own. She loved her grandma Tamsyn dearly. "Hi, Grandma," she greeted Tam, then stopped herself with a jolt of remembrance. "Oh, wait! I mean, bună, bunica!" Em gave Tam a lopsided smile, similar to the one her sire usually wore. "Dad wants us practicing our Carpathian as much as we can."

Ember passed the small basket of fresh fruits and cured meats over to her fox to carry for them while they enjoyed a walk down the beach in the lovely summer sunshine. "I thought maybe we'd take a walk down the beach for a while? Dad always said you liked the water, and I love it too." Living on the coast was probably Ember's most favorite thing about their home and she took advantage of her love for the sea every chance she could get. Setting the pace for them at a leisurely gait, Ember led the way down onto the soft, warm golden sands, heading south to no destination in particular. They could walk until they wanted a rest, then make their way back.

"Sooooo... Grandma... can I ask you something?" asked a suddenly nervous and slightly awkward Ember, keeping her eyes down on her long legs as they strode across the sand. It felt easier not looking at her grandmother while she asked these kinds of questions. "What was it like... being with Grandma Resin? Like, um... how did you know you liked faes as well as brutes?" Tam obviously had tasted that ran in both directions, given she was currently mated to a brute and had previously been mated to their other grandmother. But how had she known what she was like? Ember thought back to the kiss Aylin had given her, how it had made her heart race, but maybe that had been because she was panicking about cutting her cheek? Or was it more than that? How was she supposed to know about herself when she scarcely knew anything about things like love and romance and sexuality? These weren't exactly topics one brought up with their family around the dinner table.

"Ember" | "Carpathian"

Artorias and Briar may enter any of Ember's threads while she is under 2 years old.