size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
KatG6

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-24-2024, 01:37 PM
As much as Bowen hated to see him like this, Haiku hated that she had to see him in such a state. No one should have been forced to observe his wasting form, yet here she was. Somehow at the wrong place and the wrong time. Of course she didn’t hesitate to embrace him, and with what strength he had left her returned the affection. No matter how much he loathed the circumstance he couldn’t deny his selfish desire to have her in his arms one last time. He sighed softly to himself with content as he gently kissed her head as she spoke. A question of why he looked the way he did. Or if there was anything to be done about his weakened state

"I’m sick." He started plainly. He couldn’t put a name to the illness only that he progressively was losing himself. Death seemed inevitable. "Nothing I have tried has helped, I staved off the symptoms for a while but… well. I’ve come back home to…" He hesitated, he hadn’t said the word aloud before now. Thus far the end had only been implied between he and Prose. "To die." However somber the words were, he had accepted his fate and his voice was at peace.

"Bowen & Haiku"

I have a white raven companion named Prose if she isn't mentioned assume she is nearby