An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-24-2024, 03:11 PM

Wylan giggled again as the little bird flapped his wings and hopped up and down - showing him that everything was in working order. “I made them myself” he explained as the bird started to crunch on the treats. “Well yes, I guess I mean different stages of your life” Wylan explained gently, and listened as Krakarak mentioned bad stuff that forced him to leave. “I’m sorry” he said, and meant it. He hadn’t expected to be speaking to a bird today, but here he was. He still wondered if this bird had been a companion, and was deeply curious about what had brought them here.

“Alright, so you got away from your old life. Now I guess you can do whatever you want, yeah? So what do you want to do?” what did a bird as intelligent as this one want from life? He sat on his haunches, leaning forward as he kept his attention on the interesting bird. “Yeah, I’d love to watch you fly” he agreed. “Should we head out on the deck and you can show me?”

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024