gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
Res
05-24-2024, 04:38 PM

Quill chuckled low, lips pulled back to flash grinning teeth. This woman was much too pure for the world that she lived in. Talyssa saw good in him because she wanted to see good in those that she met. But he wasn't good. Quill truly was a godless heathen. He could list his sins but there wasn't time in the day.

"You're a good woman, Talyssa," he purred out her name, pink and blue eyes drifting to their joined paws once more. "I knew it the moment that our eyes met." He knew that he wanted to protect her. That he had to protect her. There had been some magnetic draw. Something that ignited the knight within him. Wouldn't his mother be proud?

The fae continued to speak. They could share the road together. "Forgive my forwardness, lady, but..." Hind claws hooked on stone and Quill pushed his big body forward enough to bring his lips against those of the woman before him. He'd been waiting all this time to taste her, to consume her. The brutes tongue flicked out, dragging across Talyssa's lower lip. He could taste the combination of seasoned meat and wine on her skin and a low growl of appreciation rumbled within Quill's chest.

Quill pulled back enough so that their lips no longer touched, but he was still so very close. "Let us travel this road together, wherever it takes us," he purred again before his muzzle slid alongside hers. Quill's teeth grazed the flesh of her cheek as he began gently nibbling down her jaw to her throat. "Tell me yes," he rumbled softly just below her ear. He'd been waiting a long time for this, but Quill was willing to wait longer still if this was what Talyssa needed.

"Quill Klein"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. A Thousand Rainy Days Waterfall Peak 01:03 AM, 04-25-2024 06:51 AM, 06-24-2024