gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
Res
05-24-2024, 04:54 PM

Fever didn't even realize how upset Alastor had gotten at her words. She only noticed that her silly grandpa had knocked the basket over. Like a good little girl, Fe began collecting the rolling berries and putting them back where they belonged. It was only when Alastor spoke, questioning her about where she'd heard the name that she stopped picking up berries and actually looked at him. Where?

"He told me," one dark paw motioned towards the line of pines. A black and red figure had been standing there prior, but it seemed as though he'd gone off. "Oh, he's gone now," the girl spoke as though it was the most natural occurrence in the world. "He tells me stories sometimes but only when I'm down here. He doesn't go up the mountain. Is he in trouble?" Fever gave her head a little tilt, big eyes just as questioning as her tone.

"Sometimes he calls me uh..." Her head tilted in the opposite direction, "an abomilnation. Ablomnitation. And he says my brothers and I are monsters. Bomma... nations." Fever didn't know what that meant, but being called a monster was fun. She was pretty scary, after all.

"Speech"