Master Fighter (240)

Master Hunter (275)

An icon representing the specialty Bloodletter Bloodletter

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Balanced

LegendaryWealthySamhain 2022Statue 1 WorshipThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
WordySilver Medal 2020Critical Hit!Critical Fail!Trick 2019Promptober 2019
05-24-2024, 08:38 PM

Sirius shared a smile with Isa while he waited for Artorias, who didn’t leave them waiting long. “I felt like I’d let myself get lost” he teased lightly to the blue wolf, steadying himself for the equally large wolf to throw his paws around his shoulders. He leaned into the embrace, and wrapped one of his own around Art. “I missed you.” He said. He wasn’t accustomed to being so far from his family. He had loved every moment of his time with Isa, but all his life the majority of his family had been only outside his door. Sure, not Artorias, but he certainly stood for the family that Seer missed.

“Thank you Art, actually if you have some free time I would love to catch up, and you can fill me in on everything I missed. You haven’t heard anything about the Armada burning down or falling apart?” He teased, though a faint hint of worry did sneak its way in there against his will.

"Speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Home sweet new home The Starlit Plains 05:15 PM, 05-24-2024 05:22 AM, 08-14-2024