An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

WinnerCritical Observation!Critical Fail!How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Rapid Poster - BronzeStudent
05-24-2024, 10:46 PM

No solutions were coming to him as he looked into the gurgling watery reflection. He started as a new voice broke his concentration! Oh, so that's what it felt like to be snuck up on! He coughed and cleared his throat to reset his racing heart.

"It's not often I'm startled! Well done." He said to the other, his icy blue eyes coming up to view the youth. Wings! Wings? Wings. He was stunned into another silence before the other's words finally hit home.

"She told me about her sister bear, but she didn't tell me about a winged nephew!" He chuckled and shook his head. Wait, nephew? How did he know about him being Haydee's nephew? Ah, no matter, his mind was frazzled enough.

"I am Eltrys. You caught me in rare form today." He smiled and titled hs head at the boy. He couldn't help but chuckle at his conversation with Bramble, and said there wasn't magic, here he was looking at the perfect example of true magic in the lands of Ardent. If he ever saw her again he would have tales to tell!

"Speech!"
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Reflected Fragments Cattail Creek 03:25 PM, 05-24-2024 11:58 PM, 07-11-2024