An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Large
build
Balanced
player
TrenRanu

TeacherWinnerHow many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! Pride - DemisexualPride - BisexualPride - Demisexual
Double MasterWordyStudentBest BudsHomebodyRapid Poster - Rainbow
05-25-2024, 02:36 PM

Absinth pinned Andromeda to the floor, breathing heavily, their faces inches apart. The romp had left them both exhilarated and breathless, eyes locked for a moment of delightful silence. But it was Absinth who prevailed in the mockery of a fight. Her inky lips curling into that impish smile she was known for. And this, her body pressed so firmly against the lavender woman’s body — temptation so close she could not help but indulge. She leaned down and, in a swift, dominating move, planted a kiss on Andy's lips. The kiss was brief but charged with electric energy, wanting clear in the hungry way Absinth bestowed Andy her consolation reward.

“I want my reward in full later.” Absinth whispered, her voice a mix of amusement and ardor. Without giving Andy a chance to respond, she sprang to her feet and took off, her laughter ringing through the trees. The devilish woman was on the move again, searching for her next opponent. Andromeda would have to wait for her full attention.

Her eyes scanned the battlefield, and then she saw him: Oleander. Winner of his brawl with Ezekiel. She barreled toward him, her movements a blur of speed and utter rapture in the quick beat of her heart. Even without bloodshed, she was at least having a swell time!

“Oleander!” Absinth called out as she approached, her voice a drawn out purr of challenge and familiarity. “Let me see what you’re made of.” They had met before in the marketplace, the boy being Wylan’s brother she had imparted a small portion of her knowledge to him — but this was different. This was a test, a chance to prove himself. This whole raid was, and he’d done a fine job of his first battle. She surged forward, attempting to grapple at his shoulders and pull him close, jaws splaying for a go at his neck scruff.

Absinth vs Oleander for Dominance
Round 1/?
Size: Large
Build: Balanced
Offensive Battle Accessory: Knife bracers
Defensive Battle Accessory: leather armor
Companion 1: Raven, Female - Battle
Companion 2: Raven, Male - Battle
Skills: Master Fighter & Master Intellectual
Specialty: Juggernaut

wormwood

m o o d b o a r d 
Absi is a mature character. She's very vulgar and volatile. Discretion advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Forward we March! The Polar Sound 04:25 PM, 05-20-2024 10:45 AM, 06-20-2024