size
Small species
build
Light
player
Plymouth
05-25-2024, 04:24 PM

Krakarak

"Is what is. Krakarak make new life here! Krak!" Whatever that new life entailed, anyway. He still didn't know yet but he did know that no matter what it was, it would be glorious. Because he was a glorious kind of bird. "You make good food, ya! Krak! Very good! Krakarak like!" He didn't throw around compliments lightly, either. Although it was a compliment less for the other's sake and more for the fact that he might be able to get more.

"Krakarak get food!" He said excitedly, in reply. Although, he didn't quite know what he'd do after that. "Then, Krakarak do other stuff!" Yeah, the greatest plan ever, no? Food and "other stuff". "Great stuff! Krak! Big, good plans, ya!" Totally.

"Ya, ya! You come with, yeah? Krak! Krak! I show. You watch. You learn. Krak! Good plan! He walked forward towards the exit that the wolf had come in through, waving a wing in a gesture for the other to follow. Once outside the room, he took to the air, flying through the halls until they made it out onto the deck.

He alighted on the railing and gestured for the yearling to come closer. "Now, pay much attention! Krak! Watch what Krakarak do with wings! You learn." These were important trade secrets that he was willing to share. The small raven lifted his wings and then tilted his head to the side, silently asking "ready?" to his canine companion.

quoth the raven

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024