size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
05-26-2024, 09:25 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn nodded. "Yea, it's really nice here. This more temperate climate suits me fine and the prey seems plentiful. I'm still figuring out how the pack system works and some of the finer points of ranks but I'm sure it will come in time." She at least knew roughly what her own duties would entail. Speaking of she probably needed to get fight training going at some point but for now she wanted to finish getting lunch together.

Nami was quick to agree to fishing and Jynn stood quietly, trying not to disturb the water too much. Where she was the water was just deep enough to cover her back, leaving her graceful neck free to launch an attack. As the water stilled the fish soon returned and for a moment Jynn just soaked it all in. A gorgeous day, the cool water shifting gently around her and the company of a good friend. A gray snapper started to swim toward her front legs and in a flash her head dove down, narrow muzzle parting the water like an arrow as her fangs seized the fish's tail. Her head jerked up with a grin, fish flopping around wildly in her jaws.