size
Large
build
Light
player
lunarcat7

Dream WeaverUnderachieverSmall FriesSocialiteDerby WinnerBy A Whisker
StudentSamhain 2022HomebodyTeacherSnake EyesRapid Poster - Rainbow
Festival OrganizerWordyThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Block!Slow Poke
WealthyRenowed ExplorerUnderground ExplorerIsland HopperBoreas ExplorerWestern Explorer
Northern ExplorerSouthern ExplorerGlobetrotterLegendaryAuster ExplorerScaredy Cat
How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! OverachieverCritical Fail!Ooh La LaEastern ExplorerExplorer
Ice Bridge ExplorerMammoth HunterPride - Pansexual1KBeeventDouble Master
05-26-2024, 09:44 AM
Come down, come down sweet reverence

Jynn considered the bear's statement for a moment then grinned sheepishly. "There are different kinds of wolves though technically I'm not a true wolf. Just a big canine. My companion over there," she gestured to Tahmores. "Is an Ethiopian wolf, and like me he's not really a wolf, just another canine. I think our fellows envied wolves and so called themselves such." She chuckled and finished tying off the stakes from the rope Sævor handed down to her. Carefully arranging a loop on the ground she stepped back to examine the setup. The snare looked like it was about ready, all she needed to do was to bait it. Unlike her rabbit traps where she tried to set it up along a path she wanted to speed up the process by adding bait to an area she'd smelled peccaries in.

Jynn gently covered the rope loop with loose leaves then nearby she pulled a piece of rawhide from her pack and unfolded it to reveal some fruit that was starting to rot. She tossed it nearby then licked the hide and repacked it. "There we go. Mind if we scoot off a ways so we don't frighten off the prey?"

Once they were settled a decent ways away, Jynn relaxed a little more. All there was to do now was to wait. She didn't think it worth trying to herd or frighten the peccary toward the trap. The bait would work as the bait worked. Either it would or it wouldn't and either way at least she could enjoy Saga's company. "Oh? Did your father wear a lot of feathered jewelry or did he like to collect them to?"