size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Aislyn

Double MasterBest BudsCritical Dodge!Rapid Poster - SilverOoh La La
05-26-2024, 07:00 PM

Absinth seemed pleased with her new role, ready to take on the challenge and satisfy her Sultan’s needs. A deep, guttural sound resonates him, something akin to a purr - a sign of satisfaction, as he waits for the ravens to bring him his gift.

Perhaps they’d been waiting for Sephiran to conclude his conversation with Absinth, not wanting to interrupt. Clever birds. A pair flew down from their perch in the pines, carrying the fractured jaw of a wolf and leaving it at his paws. An offering to their Sultan. For several moments, Sephiran inspects it, noting its durability and potential. It might make a fine weapon. With a flick of his muzzle, he commands his panther to collect the item, to carry it back to his den where he could add it to his growing assortment of treasures. At Absinth’s comment, she earns a subtle smirk from the Sultan.

Turning away, Sephiran starts to move from Absinth, sauntering towards the gutted path that led out of the volcano. He takes several steps, before stopping suddenly. A thought forms in his mind, materializing from the dark corners until it becomes all-consuming. “Katil.” He says, flicking an ear back in her direction. “I denied you the title of Effendi Muqatil.” Voicing recent events, he wants the memory of Absinth and Elysia’s fight to replay in her mind. “Instead, you will become my Katil.” His tail flicks behind him, his head twisting upon his shoulders to look back at her. “A specialized blade that serves me alone- the reaper of souls who dare to betray me.” An assassin of sorts, one who excelled in battle and intellect. Given recent events, he found no better wolf for the rank than Absinth.

And if she didn’t object he would continue his ascent, leaving her at the lakeshore with her newly bestowed responsibilities.

-exit-

"Speech"
Code by Sea
Caution: Sephiran is a rated M character. Viewer discretion is advised.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. The Raven's Cry Ardens Glácies 01:23 AM, 04-29-2024 01:24 AM, 07-07-2024