size
Extra small
build
Balanced
player
Hermes

ScarredDouble MasterRapid Poster - SilverSamhain 2022
05-27-2024, 01:52 AM
Haydée’s ponders as she speaks with Artorias, knowing that he is only posing these difficult questions to try and help her. The knit brow he offers her words at her talk of offering apologies has the smaller alpha sighing while she listens to his words of wisdom. Absently, she nods to herself as she offers, “Yes, I will get my nephew my back and I know that they might still be mad but I have to at least try to offer our apologies. It was wrong what happened and I want to try and make that right.”

A tired, apologetic smile wiggles onto her lips as she offers a small shrug, trying to convey the younger woman’s need to right the wrong that was done. Silence falls between and then she is voicing her own doubts about herself and looking up at him with tear-filled eyes, lamenting her size and Artorias looks down at her with a gentle reassuring smile. Haydée looks at him, beseeching his advice and she drinks in his words like a wolf who requires water.

Artorias’s words give her pause and make her consider which has her fully stilling as her mind rolls it all over like it would a puzzle. Then, the man who she greatly respects, gives her a story much similar to her own and her eyes clear up as she listens. Even the exhaustion that has been tugging at her mind falls away as the story unfolds. Finally, he poses another difficult set of questions and her emerald eyes slide out over to where the water is as she considers.

For a long time, silence reigns as she looks at her reflection, pulling up ideas and casting them aside. Finally, a soft smile tugs at Haydée’s lips and her voice is gentle as she says, “I am the product of my mother and father. My dad hated violence and faced cruelties because he had been born with wings. All my mother knew from a young age was violence and she was forced to kill at the whims of others. Yet, somehow, they worked together. He tempered her hard edges, made her find the joy in living and she protected him with everything she had learned in those difficult times.”

Pausing to take a small breath, the smaller woman confidently continues, “I am stubborn, resilient, fierce when I need to be, gentle, caring, and supportic. My mother taught me not to let others walk all over you and I will not let this raid go unanswered. We will get our chickens back and I will inform my wolves that they may very well receive injuries for following me into battle but maybe, just maybe, that will be end of all this.” Shoulders lift slightly before relaxing again and she turns to emerald gaze back up to the taller alpha.

A smile breaks across her features, a welcome warmth like the sun after winter and Haydée says, “I do want to lead Ethne and I want to do it well. I want it to be safe and someplace that others are not afraid to come to and live. I want to learn and grow and would like how to be as amazing as you! Maybe, one day, you could show me some pointers?” Brow cocks in silent question before she adds, “But not right now. There is still much I have to do and a couple wayward nephews I need to go bring home.”

An alpha’s work is never done, after all.

"Haydée Kedieo"

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.”
Haydée has a male northern cardinal named Chanson and a female fossa named Manon. They are always close by.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. In the aftermath Lazuli Falls 08:00 PM, 01-22-2024 04:51 PM, 07-18-2024