size
Dire wolf
build
Light
player
KatG6

OverachieverThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3
05-27-2024, 09:12 AM

The Klein Prince wasn’t forced to wait for very long when Avacyn’s slim frame came into view. She looked as curious as she should to see her advisor at the border after so long, with his severed head at his huge white paws. The foggy dead eyes stared up sightlessly as its jaws hung open in a forever smile from rigor mortis. Avacyn’s bright eyes lit when they fell upon him and his proof of deed. Albion’s lips curled slightly in a small smile as her curiosity brought her forward.

Her voice was concerned as she asked for clarification of what he had before her. Albion was not one to go on some murderous streak so he must have looked at least slightly out of place. Especially after disappearing without even a word so many months before. "Your prize.” He started cryptically. "Where do you think I’ve been all this time?” He was in much better spirits the last time they were reunited, now he had completely recovered from her rejection of their first agreement. "I had unverifiable information that there was a plot against you, and by the time I had confirmed that fact I couldn’t send word back to you.” He explained with an apologetic look. "So I’ve brought my accomplishment with you, and your safety is once again assured.” Not that he didn’t think Avacyn could take care of herself, but part of his duty was just this. To assure her safety and that of the crown.

"Albion Klein"