Large
build
Balanced
player
Disaster

Pride - SapiosexualPride - Demisexual1K
05-27-2024, 02:00 PM
Code © Skelle/Witchdogtor DO NOT USE WITHOUT PERMISSION
The woman was almost finished, winter would be setting in soon enough, and well winter months could become very hard upon loners, she would be blind not to take notice about this, her coat warmed under the late autumn sun which was not a little higher in the skies. Ears twisted as a few crows flew in, landing in close trees, waiting their turn. Taking a few last bites of the meat that was offered, she would back away, licking her lips. Turning to the male before her.

"I think it would be good for a rest, but appears that winter will be here soon enough. Thank you for allowing me to eat with you" Lifting her paw she would clean if from the blood which dropped when she had ate, making sure that the ivory wouldn't stain as quickly. She wondered what winter would bring for her and anyone around. "I am hoping that winter isn't harsh as we know it could be." Fic stated out while moving a way slightly to allow his companion to come eat also. Watching curiously.

"Speech!"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. On A Chill Autumn Morning Wolfpaw Lake 12:43 PM, 04-07-2024 06:48 AM, 06-24-2024