Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-27-2024, 09:26 PM
É R E B O S

he followed her, hunted her down by the aromatic trail that generously spilt upon the rich terrain. her scent fresh as he galloped his heavy body over the vegetation; a thunderous trot with a rythmic beat as he marched forwarded, confronting her from behind. he pauses then while she's in sight, leaving only a few feet between them as he called out with a deep voice, "Widow." he felt the privilege of learning her name, finally, from the pack challenge. an observant male, he would prove to be- and so much more. "Congratulations." he breathed slowly, at ease around her. giving her the moment of light and admiration before speaking again with firm eyes that never lifted. "Thank you for welcoming me into insomnia all those weeks ago. I intend to stand near you, now." he gave way to his internal thoughts; a glimmer of truthfulness as he poised his weight on all four massive paws.
his outline was rigid-, large muscles protruding as he aligned his skull to his shoulders in a brief show of submission before coming to rise up again with erect ears. "I do however want more from you, personally." unwavering with his sharp binary gaze that studied her visage. he went shamelessly for the things he wanted without asking-, took the horns of life and guided them to his desire. a self sufficient wolf with a sharp intelligence, he only saw the same in widow.. because a rare thing it was for erebos to yearn for more than an acquaintance. she deemed worthy: both elegant enough and powerful enough to be with him. he was a vain creature.. but this was his way of being. and he'd always prove his audacity with strength that deserved to be acknowledged and taken seriously. "My name is Erebos Dunamis."

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]