Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-27-2024, 11:48 PM
É R E B O S

her air of conceitedness was well deserved. she was a winner-, due her flowers and worthy of all the parties that celebrated in her name. he adored it really-, how well off she was on her own. dare he say a wondrous vixen glorified in her own self. her gold accents furthermore left him the taste of her luxurious features, inside & out. she truly did pave her way to the interest of erebos, that would peak now. for how could it not? she humiliated the child who attempted to own a pack. he was like a moth to a toxic flame.
medusa was an occasional stressor for erebos. she was odd, snarky and unstable to him. but she held her words down with meaningful aggression. still, erebos did not flinch from it. but in terms of today, he was a memory in the pack. not as lowly and certainly not as hostilely received as before. his dislike for medusa however, was mild these days. as he did not like to admit he held respect for her; winning her claim over him that day.
"You. I wish to be married to you in due time. No one else is even worth the effort it would take to mount them." he was explicit and brazen-, but still unyielding with a harsh demeanor that left no room for the guess of insincerity. erebos was no doubt a dominant male.. medusa could affirm. but erebos was more driven than he let on. achieving a status and a woman of high ambitions were the perfect grounds to begin breeding his linage in ardent. she earned her crown. and with him, she could keep it. there we no limits that erebos would not cross for his investments. and dearest widow became his firm project in the flesh.
trust and loyalty were things that needed to be nurtured between the pair. and erebos was in store to deliver them so as long as she mutually tried. "You can reject me. But I'll secure my place against other brutes you fancy." he warned her with a slow blink. he'd play rough if she wanted to play hard. widow was a prize after all. she needed containment from the heathens that did not deserve her.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]