Dire wolf
build
Balanced
player
NachoMumma

Wordy1KRaiderDream WeaverTeacherStudent
Double MasterSamhain 2022Statue 5 WorshipThe Ooze Participant
05-27-2024, 11:50 PM

Modesty managed a snort when the girl mentioned a friend in Ethne, "Usually we're quite welcoming of friends, but unfortunately, I won't be able to extend the invitation to her if she's joined them. Their alpha is a fucking idiot that can't leave well enough alone. They maimed my daughter, twice and attacked my husband in a group. Kenway thought he was dead. What you do on your own time away from pack lands is little of my concern, but I have a long list of grievances with them, don't make me add them causing an injury to you to it. They are lawless and reckless, and cry to others when consequences bite them in the ass instead of accepting responsibility for their own actions." There was less bite in her words than she might offer to outsiders, a genuine care for the members of her pack warming her tone.

That the girl was used to travelling didn't come as a surprise, Sakana was quite similar and took to healing as an interest. "We certainly don't expect you to tie yourself to us, if your feet are itching, feel free to check in with Sakana, he has a map of where most herbs are found, and he has contacts in a few of the other packs. He might even appreciate some extra paws to send to market, Gods know if Kenway had two braincells to rub together he might be dangerous, and Jael won't be much up for travelling in the coming weeks." She wanted her wolves to do what gave them the most joy in life. While the warriors were encouraged to raid, to blow off their steam constructively, the healers and navigators were welcome to explore and wander. If more of them got out there, it might even do a little to polish up their tarnished reputation.

"speech"

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Won't remember me Cryer's Ravine 07:31 PM, 05-18-2024 06:56 PM, 06-21-2024