An icon representing the specialty Scout Scout

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Chrono

Pride - BisexualAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2HomebodyIce Bridge Explorer
ExplorerMammoth HunterWordy1K
05-28-2024, 03:25 PM

Her soft and mostly emotionless gaze caught enough of his surprised eyes before finding it hard to look back at him. She wasn't sure what to expect. It could have gone in a million directions. Noir could have wanted to be a father given the circumstances, maybe he would just be fine with it but have no real purpose for them. Or he may have refused them completely. His tone, and words made her believe the worst. She found it easier to look back at him now, though her usually neutral flat tones when they weren't tangled together had changed to a difficult painful look in her eyes. She held her breath and eventually showed a silent quiver before she could say anything else. "I didn't mean to." Just a quick pause, "I'm sorry." Maybe in a time before she would have quickly offered to get rid of them. She wouldn't now though, she expected them to be lost on their own but she wouldn't willingly let them go after all that had happened to her. Noir's or not. She didn't know what would happen next. A sick part of her didn't want to lose him, her constant. A place she found peace and safety in rather than running to the next best. He wasn't everything, but he could be enough for her. But she didn't think she would let him take this from her if he tried.

"Duchess"
F2U base by Snowylaika
Duchess is an !M rated! character for themes of Depression. Please Discord me if you have concerns.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Ever Worry It Might Be Ruined IC Archives 03:40 PM, 03-08-2023 02:18 PM, 05-27-2024
2. Ever Worry It Might Be Ruined Alabastrine Shrine 02:18 PM, 05-27-2024 01:19 PM, 03-08-2024
3. Ever Worry It Might Be Ruined IC Archives 01:19 PM, 03-08-2024 02:45 PM, 12-02-2023