player
09-29-2013, 09:28 AM

I have a heart I swear I do

But just not baby when it comes to you

I eat boys up, breakfast and lunch

Then when I'm thirsty, I drink their blood

Carnivore animal, I am a Cannibal

Walk "Talk!" Think

Ashen paws would draw the oddly colored fea forth from the dancing shadows of the descending sun, just behind the mountains it's plentiful rays were dying off as the evening took it's place. Descending the world into darkness as her form danced among the pines, left then right, right then left. A smirk played out across her white splashed maw, oh so lovely this was. To find her self among the pines once again. Frigid lands far as the eye could see had been her constant companion, nothing but wheat dead grass and ice, so much damned ice. Winter was coming, it was getting close and it was time to pick a home. Once the smell of a pack had graced her senses Deception had been pulled to it, it was hard to say if she had chosen right but time would tell undoubtedly. With a flick of that tail, she trotted forth at a exasperate pace. Something to keep her blood flowing and give her body a small work out, nothing to utterly tire her self. It would be a waste of energy in case she happened to be wrong about this place, if she was; she would save the energy for a hunt. A small doe dear perhaps would do, maybe even a feisty badges; she loved a meal that fought back.

Teetering on the edge of the boundary, the ashen maw lifted to give her melody; a call for the supposive leader of this pack. Close that maw shut the dame could do little but wait for an answer; glancing left and right she saw nothing but the changing colors of the trees around her. Autumn a harsh time of the year, the prey was fattening up and preparing to hibernate or even travel to different lands for the up coming winter. Winter, quite the different time and one she had been born into. It's cool crisp air and frigid snow set a fire to her, one that most would indeed call strange but the mismatched women simply was attuned to the change in weather. Such a harsh thing indeed winter was, one to take life never give it.

Occ; Longest post yet! This one surprised me.