gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Helix0565
05-28-2024, 07:43 PM
Alaric listened as the she wolf spoke. Although when she spoke of her pack, he could tell how much the pack meant to her. However, when she suggested that Alaric join the pack, he visibly reeled way from her. He listened as she described the pack and it's leader. Justly. The words made resentment boil in his veins. No leader was just not mind, in his eyes. He'd yet to see a ruler for for their throne. They were all corrupt bastards in his eyes. Yet his tongue betrayed him. He couldn't be compelled to let such vile words slip out and sour the conversation. He swallowed the venom down, his hellfire eyes looked into the woman's red ones. "I'll make you an offer, Mesiliende." He began, clearing his throat. "Show me how just this leader of yours is." He paused, letting it sink in. "If they are as just as you proclaim, I might consider joining your pack." He was highly skeptical of the concept of joining a pack. Though, he suppose it would be more beneficial than surviving alone. Especially with winter coming into the lands.