Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Alo

Pride - Sapiosexual
05-28-2024, 07:56 PM
É R E B O S

he nearly purrs-, a delighted growl emitting from his throat as he watches her. with an answer he hoped for-, and by her default, she mirrored him. she was cunning, sly and intelligent. like a fox. he had to bring more to the table than his norm; & it was all the more confirmation he needed that she was the right one. he sighs, thinking she held reasons for hesitation. perhaps monogamy was an issue? "I will give you what you desire, so as long as it is reciprocated. an open marriage is fine by me- so as long as we're both made aware of the other.. partners." he aimed to keep a sense of control whilst giving her a whore pass. one he would consider using himself, though not inherently. the ease of sexual commitment made him intrigued nonetheless & the flexibility to marry others was a valuable asset in the land of power. but as selective as erebos was-, he deemed his standards frankly too high for the plain janes. hopefully she was not too easy, either. as the thought of many penetrating her over and under, sickened him. what was she after, after all? and more importantly.. what was she really all about? the weight of his request was a heavy one and it began to sink in.
erebos was a deal maker at best. and a trustworthy one when profit was on the line. "Ask of me what you will,- and it will be done. But rest assured I will not be kept waiting, dearest Widow. I want you. And I will secure you in any bet you ask of me, in this moment." ahh. there it was.

"talk" 'think'
table by scarlet, art by ashon
Warning: Mature themes for this character are frequent.
[Image: h1wr1OO.png]