An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-29-2024, 04:15 PM

Wylan was still but for his tail as he watched the raven in demonstration. He lifted his wings, and thrust them down, speaking also of jumping at the same time. “Alright.” Wylan said, an expression of concentration across his forehead. He could do this.

He padded forward to give himself a little room to work, still paying great attention to the slippery surface beneath his paws. He thrust his wings down as hard as he could, creating a draft of air as he shoved his paws down with all his might, leaping into the air and thrusting hard again. He committed all of his attention to that very act, so that when he came crashing down again he wasn’t able to catch himself.

He hit the deck hard and face first. Sliding across the icy panels a few feet before he was able to stop himself. “Ow.” He said, shifting a paw out from under himself so he could rub it across his face. “This might take a little more time and work…” He said thoughtfully. He pushed himself slowly to his paws and looked at the bird. “Did you think that maybe you’d want to come back for my pack for a bit? And maybe we could spend some time on lessons, and in return I could make you all sorts of treats. I know you must be a very busy bird, but if you could spare the time…?” He said, throwing in the best sad/hopeful puppy expression he could.

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024