An icon representing the specialty Marauder Marauder

An icon representing the specialty Professor Professor

gems
size
Dire wolf
build
Light
05-29-2024, 04:45 PM

His gait was a little unsteady, mostly because of the slippery surface beneath him. Perhaps working on the ship’s deck in the winter wasn’t the best idea. He gave his poor head one more rub, and nodded his head to the amused bird. “Yeah, I just hope… I hope someday, you know?” He said. It was one of the things he wanted most. He wanted his wings to actually carry him up into the sky. Imagine how easily he could travel the world, too!

He gave the bird time to think his offer over, and his expression burst into a grin when the other agreed. “That’s awesome! So, my pack - most packs here in fact - have this like… tradition. Wolves have companions, like Glacier over there” He said, pointing at Glacier. (He still somewhat suspected this bird to be someone's companion, so he wasn’t expecting it to come as a surprise to them) “So if we say that you're my companion, they won't hurt you. They’ll trust you, too. I’m Heir to the pack, so your word will carry some weight.” He didn’t see any way in which telling Krakarak that could go wrong. He thought the best of everyone. “Oh, I’m Wylan!” He said when the other asked his name. He took a running start, slipping and sliding a little before he reached the side of the boat and jumped over. Landing with a ‘plop’ in the snow below. “You're welcome to ride on my pack back to the Armada, if you like?” He suggested to the bird. After all, they were companions now!

"Speech"

[Image: lQqyuza.png]
As his 'companion' Krakarak may enter any of Wylan's threads without warning

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. While I pondered, weak and weary, S.S. Antiox 04:17 PM, 05-22-2024 03:04 PM, 07-18-2024