size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Shelby

1KSamhain 2022Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1
05-29-2024, 08:43 PM

Avacyn raised a quizzical brow when Albion answered her question in such a way that only made her question him more. Before he gave any kind of explanation for the decapitated head that laid between them he questioned her instead about where she thought he had been in all of the time that he had been absent. She chuckled with a bit of exasperation and gestured out to the larger wold behind him with a wave of her paw, replying, "Anywhere but here, clearly," with a shrug. How was she to know where he had run off to? "I just hoped you were well and you had a good reason for running off again, which it seems like perhaps you did?" It was said more as a question than a statement with another nod toward her "prize" in hopes that he might explain himself more clearly this time.

Luckily he did just that, claiming that he had found out about a plot against her, making the slight smile that had pulled across her features to disappear with shock, her brows knitting together with worry. "Against me?" she asked quietly with disbelief, but he went on, pointing out that this head was a sign of his victory against this threat and that her safety was once again secured. She glanced down at the gruesome head as she processed this information, still reeling at the fact that there had been someone that had been a threat to her life at all. She had taken this position well aware of the possibility that someone might challenge her for her throne at some point in time, but who would want her dead? She couldn't fathom who might have been behind this kind of plot, but it seemed that the threat was neutralized before she could even find out about the problem.

"I... I don't know what to say. Thank you, Albion," she finally replied after a moment, going her head a small shake to clear it before she lifted her gaze back to his once more with a little smile. "I'm glad you're back. There's been some changes and movement recently that I could use your input on." She gestured toward the head and added with a bit of a chuckle, "Although I suppose he'll need to be disposed of first."

"Avacyn Medacium"