size
Medium
build
Balanced
player
LadyElin

LegendaryPride - DemisexualWordy
05-29-2024, 09:17 PM

She clambered over a boulder, always trying to get higher, when he reminded her of her unfortunate mishap just last season. She froze with one paw resting on her next step, calculating a path up to the top. Calculating an emotional political step should she decide to continue. His growled warning was laced with his concern.

"I-I know." She replied hesitantly, looking back at him imploringly. Her golden eyes shifted between his cautious darkened blues. He meant it, she knew, but...

"If I can see if there's an opening to see the other side... or something, then maybe we'll know..." If he had a chance to escape... If he even came this way. She decidedly continued her ascent, carefully testing each purchase before putting her weight on it. But her efforts were in vain, she didn't have to climb much higher to get a look at the top of the collapse. Maybe there was an opening above them, but the tunnel behind this collapse was thoroughly sealed. And there were no other prints that said anyone else climbed up to the next level.

She shook her head. She didn't want to give up but she couldn't help a heaviness enter her paws as she started her way back down. Something was telling her that they wouldn't find Charlie today, if at all.

She looked at Bas again, "I had to try." It wasn't an apology.

"Speech"

[Image: xjgqzZS.png]
Basilisk may enter her threads without warning.

[Image: bU9k2tE.png]

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Drums... drums in the deep Northern Mines 11:14 PM, 05-28-2024 08:58 PM, 06-13-2024