size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

1KPride - PansexualSamhain 2022
05-29-2024, 11:25 PM

Really if he hadn't been so stressed about what his plan was, and maybe just a little less nervous that his nephew could still just find him and drag him back, he probably never would have reacted as he did. Crux was glad he'd caught himself on time but certainly wasn't happy with the way Triss seemed to deflate. He let her climb over him to settle near his head before adjusting himself.

"I missed you too." He gently returned her affection by playfully poking at the top of her head with his nose. "And don't worry about it. I'm just a little twitchy right now." He wanted to reassure her, at least about her own actions. He brought a forepaw in to hug her, careful not to press to hard but wanting so badly to just push his whole face into her form.

"What have you been up to?" Really Crux wanted to keep the topic off himself, at least for now. Maybe she'd have something to share that could make his predicament... Easier?

"Crux" & "Triss"

Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.

Crux has a 6 inch long burn scar on his throat, most of his art does not reflect this.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. We have got to stop meeting like this Waterfall Peak 01:29 AM, 05-28-2024 02:54 PM, 07-18-2024