An icon representing the specialty Unarmed Unarmed

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Nyx

Critical Attack!OverachieverSamhain 2022Statue 2 WorshipUnderachieverAll Oozed Out
The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Lighting McQueen1KPride - Pansexual
05-30-2024, 08:43 AM
Kaija had never been a shy wolf either, even from birth - she was willing to talk to anyone and everyone, and going on adventures with someone was even better than just lying around talking. Might as well really go do something, as far as she was concerned. She'd never say no to a new experience, no matter how reckless or stupid it might be.

"Nice," she replied simply to her answer. Truthfully she didn't know any of those three wolves well, though that was kinda Kaija's thing - knowing a whole lot of other wolves but never really getting all that close to them. "That's quite the story. Almost got taken prisoner but chose to stay anyway? That's some shit," Kaija said, her tone lighthearted, clearly finding humor in the situation. What a story. Honestly, it sounded like something she might do too, if she was being completely honest. Maybe not though - she was pretty damn stubborn when it came to her freedom. Any attempts to impinge on that would no doubt see her fury.

Kaija nodded and followed after her, leaning forward to nip at Morwenna's tail as it brushed past her. The ledge was just up ahead, and she wasn't sure they'd be able to make their way down into the darkness below, but at least they could check it out - maybe there was another route?

"It hasn't been all that exciting. Hard to talk about yourself like that, anyway," she admitted. "I was born in a pack that used to lay claim to the very lands the Raiders claim now. The moor, at least, and the plains to the west. Pack life wasn't really my vibe so I've been on my own ever since, at least until joining the Raiders awhile back." Kind of a weird coincidence, but life seemed to just work like that sometimes, pieces just falling weirdly into place without intention.

Peering over the ledge as they neared it, Kaija wrinkled her nose. The smell of stale water was strong here, telling her that her gut instinct was right. Nothing that went over this steep cliff into the darkness below probably made it out alive, unless there was some other exit down in the depths, but she wasn't going to gamble on that one. "Spent a long ass time pining over someone before that. Took up too much of my time," Kaija admitted. She hadn't meant to spill her personal shit like that but it came out without her realizing. "Figured this group would be a good way to move on. Do some raiding, kick some asses, y'know?" Maybe Morwenna felt similar. Who knew.

Thread Move Log
Thread Forum From To
1. Decent Descent Descensum 11:21 AM, 05-09-2024 12:50 PM, 07-16-2024